Entrepreneur, author, speaker
Tom Walter is a serial entrepreneur who has learned a lot of life lessons from the start up, acquisition, sale, and–in a few cases–termination of businesses in all kinds of markets.
This site is dedicated to helping others achieve personal & business success by sharing those experiences, some advice, and Tom's latest business interests.
- Co-author of “Creating and Sustaining a Highly Engaged Company Culture in a Multigenerational Workplace”
- Creative Destruction: Philosophy in Leadership
- Solving External Leadership Challenges Through Engaged Employees
- The Evolution of an Entrepreneur
- APA’s Five Measurable Areas to Achieving a Psychologically Healthy Workplace in Action at Tasty Catering
Tom frequently speaks at events and companies across the country.
It’s My Company Too!
He recently co-authored It's My Company Too! with authors Ray Benedetto, Ken Thompson, and Molly Meyer.
The book details how Tom consistently produces remarkable business results by moving beyond employee engagement.