Entrepreneur, author, speaker
Tom Walter is a serial entrepreneur who has learned a lot of life lessons from the start up, acquisition, sale, and–in a few cases–termination of businesses in all kinds of markets.
This site is dedicated to helping others achieve personal & business success by sharing those experiences, some advice, and Tom's latest business interests.
- APA’s Five Measurable Areas to Achieving a Psychologically Healthy Workplace in Action at Tasty Catering
- November 2013 Leadership Development Carnival
- As We Enter Q4, How Are We Preparing for Next Year?
- Gallup and Employee Engagement
- Sneak peek of my presentation at Naperville’s chamber of commerce women in business breakfast on October 2nd
Tom frequently speaks at events and companies across the country.
It’s My Company Too!
He recently co-authored It's My Company Too! with authors Ray Benedetto, Ken Thompson, and Molly Meyer.
The book details how Tom consistently produces remarkable business results by moving beyond employee engagement.